Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th April (meeting Friday night).
• River Thames open canoe touring/canoe camping weekend.
• Continuing our way down the River Thames: Tadpole Bridge to Culham.
• Distance 31 miles, camping approximately half way.
• Skill required: Strong 2 star (near 3 star) skills, the ability to paddle the distance stated with a loaded canoe, and the ability to paddle in the wind in an open canoe.
• The trip is run as a mini-expedition and will involve carrying your equipment and an overnight camp along the way on the Saturday night.
If you don’t know what the skillsets are for the various British Canoeing Star Awards, please see the syllabuses at https://www.britishcanoeing.org.uk/go-canoeing/things-to-do/build-my-skills/#star-awards so that you can identify if you have the appropriate skills.
BOOKING ONTO TRIPS: Please do not click going/attending etc., as it is not part of my booking system and I cannot control it. I am limited to the number of people that I can lead for safety/supervision purposes. Please contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a place. Places will be allocated if sufficient places are available.