Saturday 30th June to Sunday 1st July (meet on Friday night).
• River Avon (Worcs) Bidford to Eckington Bridge open canoe touring/canoe camping weekend
• The trip is run as a mini-expedition and will involve carrying your equipment and an overnight camp along the way on the Saturday night.
• Total distance over the 2 days: 26 miles
• Skill required: Strong 2 star (near 3 star) skills, the ability to paddle the distance stated with a loaded canoe, and the ability to paddle in the wind in an open canoe.
• British Canoeing membership required.
If you don’t know what the skillsets are for the various British Canoeing Star Awards, please see the syllabuses at https://www.britishcanoeing.org.uk/go-canoeing/things-to-do/build-my-skills/#star-awards so that you can identify if you have the appropriate skills.
BOOKING ONTO TRIPS: Please do not click going/attending etc., as it is not part of my booking system and I cannot control it. I am limited to the number of people that I can lead for safety/supervision purposes. Please contact me (email@example.com) to request a place. Places will be allocated if sufficient places are available.